Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

The Big Knit! Innocent and AgeAction


Innocent and Age Action have come together to help elderly people stay well and warm this winter.

For all bottles with a hat that is sold, Innocent donate 25c to Age Action.

So get knitting! Hats must be in before Nov 30th. 


Here are some of my feeble attempts.

 This is my first hat.

From making this hat I learned i love pom poms.

SO I MADE A HUGE ONE!!!





Then I made a rudolph one. Once I buy some innocent drinks I'll take better photos!

Pop over to the facebook or twitter page for regular big knit updates (including the eagerly anticipated Hat of the Week competition which is coming soon) 

Here are some of my favourites that I'v seen:




Send your hats to: 120/121 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2 or drop them into your local Age Action shop














No comments:

Post a Comment